Crooked Creek Rental
- Cabin/house sleeps 7-8 (NO SMOKING ALLOWED on property; Pets considered)
- Sits in the middle of 20 acres of forest along Crooked Creek near Atlanta, MI. (Between Gaylord and Alpena) Great for family fun or for base camp for hunting and fishing.
- Bedrooms: 2, plus a central area with 2 beds
- Beds: 2 full, 2 queen and 1 twin
- Bathroom: 1 (with shower)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: Fully furnished with kitchenware
- Seating for 6, plus counter w/3 stools
- Stove, microwave, refrigerator, appliances (coffee pot, toaster, etc.)
- Living/Family Room: Connected to kitchen. Open with nice views.
- 2 large couches & recliners
- Limited WIFI : High speed internet is NOT available, however cell phones can access a wifi hotspot to stream movies on TV. (Our Verizon phones works well here, other providers unknown)
- Other: Deck on creek bank; patio; portable fire pit (some wood provided); gas grill; Large open area for yard games (provided)
Atlanta has the basics available – 10 minute drive… Grocery store, bars, diners, gas stations, Family Dollar, etc.
Area Attractions: Many lakes, including Clear Lake State Park. Atlanta is the Elk Capital of Michigan, so keep your eye out for chance sightings. Great fishing on area lakes and streams.
- For large groups, which would incur an additional fee, there is a large open area with water/electric/sewer hook up for 2 RVs.
This location is very private. Wildlife abounds. The relaxing sounds of the creek provide a much needed escape. It’s ideal for nature lovers, and as such, respect for God’s creation is mandated for those who would rent our place.
Fee for up to 4 people $179/night + $100 cleaning fee, 2 night minimum. Larger groups may incur an additional fee. Property also includes two camping sites with hook-ups available. Inquire for additional fees. Contact Gary at 989-245-0137.